Shop Policies and FAQ
We accept full returns under certain circumstances:
Those are if the item is damaged during shipment, photos will be necessary for proof. If the item did not meet the specifications that were listed on the item description such as size, crystal, or chain length - this does not include color due to monitor and lighting differences which is explained in every item description.
If you wish to return for a refund the following must be done:
- Contact me within 3 days of delivery. Provided photos if asked.
- Ship items back within 14 days of delivery.
Conditions of return:
Buyers are responsible for return shipping costs. If the item is not returned in its original condition (unless damaged during shipping), the buyer is responsible for any loss in value.
I don't accept exchanges or cancellations.
The following items can't be returned or exchanged:
Because of the nature of these items, unless they arrive damaged or defective, I can't accept returns for:
- Custom or personalized orders
- Perishable products ( such as apothecary items)
- Items on sale
Please contact us if you have any problems with your order, we are open minded and want you to love your purchase. This does not mean you will get a refund, but maybe something could, depending on the situation, be worked out.
A note on chains and breakage:
We source quality lead and nickel free chains that are copper plated over a mixed alloy metal, typically brass based, they are not pure copper. With that said, the plating can wear off over time, especially worn in or around water, sweating, and continual use. We buy solder jointed chains for their durability and strength. However, this does not mean they are indestructible, so please handle accordingly. We have tested our chains for this very reason, and we cannot be responsible for a broken chain after purchase and use. If something did happen to your chain and you would like options for buying a replacement, please reach out and we’ll see what we can do.
Jump rings (connection loops used for the clasp and extension chain) are more likely to wear or stretch than the chain breaking, but an easy fix for most anyone. If you are local we are open to fixing jump rings if you come to a local market. Please contact us first prior to work it out. If you are not local and wish to pay for shipping here and back I will be happy to fix jump ring issues.
A note about copper oxidation:
Oxidation occurs as a result of copper's exposure to air, though water, especially salt water, heat and acidic compounds. Oxidation adds a verdigris (blue) color to copper and or it can also darken the bright shiny color of copper. We seal our products that we patina (darken or color) to help prevent this natural occurrence. Sealant can, over use, wear off exposing the copper and thus starting this process. We leave our raw bright copper unsealed which will mean oxidation will happen sooner, but we do this because when it's not sealed you're able to polish and shine it back to its original brightness, if you so desire. This process is not harmful unless ingested… so please don’t eat your jewelry ;)
Gift wrapping and packaging:
- Blessed and handled with care and good intentions before making it's way to it's new home.
- Your jewels will come in a safe black cardboard box that is wax sealed with a branded wax stamp.
- All orders are ready to be gifted to anyone.
- Shipped inside a white padded envelope.
- Any information about jewelry sizes you can find in products info or photos. If you can't find something feel free to ask me or request a custom order.
- I try to make the most truthful photos, but real colors may slightly differ from their appearance on your display and lighting.
- All photos are real and shot in house.
- After wear, clean it with soft wet fabric and gently.
- Do not wear it in the shower or while swimming.
- Do not use harsh jewelry cleaners or dips.
All jewelry requires minimum care for it to remain beautiful as long as possible.
Markets / In-Person Sales:
No refunds are to be made on any markets or event purchases. If you have any issue you would like to discuss please contact us for assistance.
If you have any further questions please reach out through our contact form on this website or email at email@example.com.